Re: Last Patch for pgAdmin Graphical Query Builder as GSOC Student.

От Andy Burns
Тема Re: Last Patch for pgAdmin Graphical Query Builder as GSOC Student.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On 18/08/2008 21:41, Luis Ochoa wrote:

> Windows Binary
> http://rapidshare.com/files/138320130/Binary.zip.html

I downloaded the .zip and renamed the .exe to pgadmin3-gqb.exe and
placed it in the bin folder of my existing postgreSQL 8.3 tree

When I run the .exe I get an error "the application has failed to start
because the application configuration is incorrect, reinstalling the
application may fix the problem"

I notice the readme.txt gave a list of .dll dependencies, but I'd expect
a rather different message if the error was due to missing .dll file(s)
has anyone else managed to run the binary version?