Re: Duplicate records in a table inspite of a primary key

От Julius Tuskenis
Тема Re: Duplicate records in a table inspite of a primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

please send a sql script that was used to create this table. If you use
pgAdmin you can copy the sql from it. By saying dublicate records you
mean identical? That is there are records with the same user_id value?

--
Julius Tuskenis
Programavimo skyriaus vadovas

Сообщение: Re: Duplicate records in a table inspite of a primary key
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate records in a table inspite of a primary key