Re: How to copy a schema under another name in same database

От Frank Bax
Тема Re: How to copy a schema under another name in same database
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Daniel Gour wrote:
> Hello!  I have a PostgreSQL (8.3.3, WinXP + linux) database with
> multiple schemas.  I would like, on a regular basis, to be able to copy
> the structure and data of one schema under a new schema, using of course
> a different name.  What would be the easiest way?

Backup the schema with pg_dump; edit file; change schema name and
restore?  If schema names do not show up in data; then this might work:

pg_dump ... | sed s:schema1:schema2:g | psql

Сообщение: Re: How to copy a schema under another name in same database
Сообщение: Re: How to copy a schema under another name in same database