Re: Need some help

От Allan Kamau
Тема Re: Need some help
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Indeed, perhaps no one in the mailing list can look over your shoulder
to get the much needed additional details as Chandra has pointed out.

My guess is that you may be trying a binary install, perhaps rpm. The
install the complains that it cannot find libraries that it requires
installed on the system, in your case it seems to be ODBC related
libraries. If you prefer to proceed with installation from from binary
you may want to google for RPM libodbc.so (if your system makes use of
RPM packages).

Allan.