Re: Wish List Request: Tabbed SQL Query Window

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Wish List Request: Tabbed SQL Query Window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave Page a écrit :
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 11:09 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> Ryan Daniels a écrit :
>>> I would like to request that the SQL query window have tabs so that you
>>> can have multiple queries/files open in the same window.
>>>
>> I think it could be a great idea. Don't know if it's really feasible but I
>> like the idea.
>
> Seems like it would be a lot of work. You'd need to seperate all the
> query code out into a seperate class that you could instantiate aas
> required on new tabs, and modify all the window options such that they
> affect all tabs, or work with just the selected one as appropriate
> (think 'Show line endings' vs. 'EOL Mode).
>
> It would also look pretty weird as we will be adding tabs to the text
> control soon anyway to handle the query builder, so we'll end up with
> two sets of tabs on a tabset.

I wasn't aware of this (adding the tab on the text control). This would
be enough.

--
Guillaume. http://www.postgresqlfr.org http://dalibo.com

От: "Ryan Daniels"
Сообщение: Re: Wish List Request: Tabbed SQL Query Window
Сообщение: Re: Wish List Request: Tabbed SQL Query Window