Re: Wish List Request: Tabbed SQL Query Window

От Chris St Denis
Тема Re: Wish List Request: Tabbed SQL Query Window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Fernando Hevia wrote: <blockquote cite="mid:b9e2597c0806241438w5aab4a19l420af580a6f64a4f@mail.gmail.com"
type="cite">OnTue, Jun 24, 2008 at 4:17 AM, Ryan Daniels <<a href="mailto:ryan.daniels@gmail.com"
class="gmail_quote"style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;"><br
/>I would like to request that the SQL query window have tabs so that you can have multiple queries/files open in the
Andalso an option/setting to filter server context messages.<br /> Doable or not, I want to thank the developers for
moregraceful handling of disconnects. <br /><br /> Once of my servers I connect to through a firewall. The firewall
connectioneventually times out causing a disconnect that pgadmin doesn't handle very happily. Would be nice for it to
justreconnect transparently without closing all of the tree, popping up several errors, etc. <br /><br /> Or just

Chris St Denis
Programmer
SmarttNet (<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.smartt.com">www.smartt.com</a>)
Ph: 604-473-9700 Ext. 200
"Smart Internet Solutions For Businesses" </pre>