Re: WARM standby with pg_standby

От Dennis Thrysøe
Тема Re: WARM standby with pg_standby
Дата
Re: WARM standby with pg_standby  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi again,

After copying a new dump of the MASTER cluster data and starting the SLAVE with this data, I now get:

Database cluster state:               in production
..
Minimum recovery ending location:     0/0

Still not exactly as expected, I guess. The log says things like :

"cp: cannot stat `/psql_archive/00000001.history': No such file or directory"

By the way, one of these lines each second!

"2010-04-09 09:09:49 IST FATAL:  the database system is starting up"

Any help appreciated.

-dennis

--
Geysir IT