Re: Get explain output of postgresql in Tables

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Get explain output of postgresql in Tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> It would be nice to see the "visual explain" tool that Denis wrote --
> did he finish it?  Is it available somewhere?  Are there any screenshots?

Red Hat did one of these some years ago:
http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/visualexplain.html
I don't see a prebuilt package on that page, but I believe the sources
are still available here:
http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/cvs.html

Сообщение: Re: Get explain output of postgresql in Tables
Сообщение: Re: Get explain output of postgresql in Tables