Re: New software catalog fails (why are we spelling it "catalogue"?)

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: New software catalog fails (why are we spelling it "catalogue"?)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 11/06/2008 20:56, Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 8:53 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:>
>> I wonder if that means that Raymond is volunteering for some tasks.
>> Dave, didn't you have a list of, "it would be nice to get these done
>> someday" items?
>
> Hey, that's a good point - what's your preference Raymond; PHP,
> sysadmin work or C++?

She'd be the first to tell me that I spend too much time coding... I am,
after all, a part-time IT person.... :-)

Seriously, though, I can do some PHP - but ask me again in a few months'
time - am up to my gills with work just now.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: New software catalog fails (why are we spelling it "catalogue"?)
Сообщение: Re: New software catalog fails (why are we spelling it "catalogue"?)