Re: Plpythonu extension

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Plpythonu extension
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/20/19 2:28 PM, Vincent Predoehl wrote:

> postgresql --with-python/
>
> I am not really sure how the Brew system works, but it appears it is
> possible to request a fork or branch from the main project that will
> have the —with-python option enabled by default.  All I’m trying to do
> is learn PostgreSQL.  Can somebody just “tell” me how to get postgresql
> installed with python?  I am quickly getting in over my head.

Per a previous suggestion from Anthony:

Postgres.app
https://postgresapp.com/

Or from Peter's post:

https://github.com/petere/homebrew-postgresql

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Copy entire schema A to a different schema B
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Copy entire schema A to a different schema B