error handling unique key constraint in pgsql

От Dinesh
Тема error handling unique key constraint in pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

I was wondering if there is an easy way to handle unique key constraint
in pgsql. Right now my entire transaction aborts if it tries to insert
duplicate keys, but I would like to handle this
scenario in such a way that the transaction will not break.

Please let me know if you have done something like this. I greatly
appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Dinesh