Re: restoring database

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: restoring database
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 04/06/2008 21:12, Simone Gadenz wrote:

> I try to import a db dumped on another machine but I cannot have the
> restore command activated under tools.

PgAdmin depends on pg_dump and pg_restore (which come as part of
PostgreSQL's tool set) to do backup and restore operations, and possibly
your PgAdmin installation doesn't know where they live.

In PgAdmin, look under File -> Options, and on the "General" tab look
for the "PG bin path" item - point it at the location of these programs.
They should be in /{path to your postgres installation}/bin.

HTH,

Ray.

rod@iol.ie