Re: backend pid changing

От: Lewis Kapell
Тема: Re: backend pid changing
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

backend pid changing  (Lewis Kapell, )
 Re: backend pid changing  (Matthew Wakeling, )
 Re: backend pid changing  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: backend pid changing  (Lewis Kapell, )
   PgPool parallel query performance rules of thumb  (John Beaver, )
    Re: PgPool parallel query performance rules of thumb  ("Mason Sharp", )

We are not using connection pooling, however the clients are tunneling
through SSH.  Forgot to mention that in my first message.  Does that
make any difference to it?

Thank you,

Lewis Kapell
Computer Operations
Seton Home Study School

Tom Lane wrote:
> Lewis Kapell <> writes:
>> ... By examining the logs, I have observed that the
>> backend pid for a particular client sometimes changes during a session.
>
> That is just about impossible to believe, unless perhaps you have a
> connection pooler in the loop somewhere?
>
>             regards, tom lane

Сообщение: Re: insert/update tps slow with indices on table > 1M rows
Сообщение: Re: insert/update tps slow with indices on table > 1M rows