Re: backend pid changing

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: backend pid changing
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

backend pid changing  (Lewis Kapell, )
 Re: backend pid changing  (Matthew Wakeling, )
 Re: backend pid changing  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: backend pid changing  (Lewis Kapell, )
   PgPool parallel query performance rules of thumb  (John Beaver, )
    Re: PgPool parallel query performance rules of thumb  ("Mason Sharp", )

Lewis Kapell <> writes:
> ... By examining the logs, I have observed that the
> backend pid for a particular client sometimes changes during a session.

That is just about impossible to believe, unless perhaps you have a
connection pooler in the loop somewhere?

Сообщение: Re: insert/update tps slow with indices on table > 1M rows
Сообщение: Re: insert/update tps slow with indices on table > 1M rows