Re: UUID generation functions

От Rommel the iCeMAn
Тема Re: UUID generation functions
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
 >> But 8.3 still does not generate UUIDs, only stores/compares them

This is true, however, only last week I completed a successful pg 8.3
install and during the installation I was able to include UUID
generation functions as an option. I now have 10 functions called
uuid_something. The ones I use most begin with "uuid_generate". I can
call these functions from within my own stored procs.

Rommel the iCeMAn
Barbados, Caribbean.