max_fsm_relations

От Gauthier, Dave
Тема max_fsm_relations
Дата
Re: max_fsm_relations  (Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>)
Список pgsql-general

I just did a Vacuum Analyze on a DB.  It worked OK, but I got...

NOTICE: max_fsm_relations(1000) equals the number of relations checked

HINT:  You have at least 1000 relations.  Consider increasing the configuration parameter “max_fsm_relations”

I browsed around and learned that this has to do with keeping track of free disk space.

Q: Is there a problem with leaving this alone?  How serious is this if it is a problem?

Q: Is there a way I can shrink this number (reload the data to consume the free space perhaps?)

Thanks

-dave