Re: Custom C function - is palloc broken?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Custom C function - is palloc broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dan "Heron" Myers wrote:

> Tom Lane wrote:
>  > You need to
>  > get over this concept of "Postgres is broken" and try to identify a
>  > specific reason why your DLL builds are not working.
>
> I don't think I ever said Postgres was broken.  I said Postgres was
> crashing.  I expressed doubt that Postgres' win32 binary was built with
> MSVC++... mostly because the website still says it was built with mingw.

Just FYI, the "installer" project as of 8.3 (I don't know about previous
releases) is using MSVC++ as far as I know.

http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/

I see now that the FAQ appears to be out of date. Magnus, Dave? Can we
get the Installer FAQ updated?

http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/faq/FAQ_windows.html

> Thanks,
> Dan

Sorry you are having so much trouble.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Сообщение: Re: Custom C function - is palloc broken?
Сообщение: Re: Custom C function - is palloc broken?