Re: Custom C function - is palloc broken?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Custom C function - is palloc broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Dan "Heron" Myers wrote:

>> I read somewhere on Postgres' website that the win32 binaries were
>> built with MinGW - and in fact they must be, since MSVC++ does not
>> have some of the unix headers needed to build Postgres.
>
> No, as of 8.3 they are build with MSVC.

In case it's of any help, I was able to build the test with VC++ 8 and
confirmed that it does still crash at the palloc() call even when the
exact same runtime is used by both the test DLL and by postgres.exe
(according to depends.exe).

Anyway, the birds are chirping and I have to work way too soon...

--
Craig Ringer