Re: SSL SYSCALL error: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: SSL SYSCALL error: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> "vyang" <vyang@apt-cafm.com> writes:
>> I'm having trouble with postgres filling the log with SSL SYSCALL error: A
>> blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.
>
> That was fixed some time ago:

>     * src/backend/libpq/: be-secure.c (REL7_4_STABLE), be-secure.c
>     (REL8_1_STABLE), be-secure.c (REL8_0_STABLE), be-secure.c
>     (REL8_2_STABLE), be-secure.c: Remove redundant logging of send
>     failures when SSL is in use.  While pqcomm.c had been taught not to
>     do that ages ago, the SSL code was helpfully bleating anyway.
>     Resolves some recent reports such as bug #3266; however the
>     underlying cause of the related bug #2829 is still unclear.
>
> Update to a newer release.

Actually, this only fixes the repeated logging that could take down your
entire server. The underlying issue is still there AFAIK, and can kill a
single connection.

Changing the SSL code to get around that is on my TODO for 8.4.

//Magnus