Re: How to configure Postgre 8.2 to put the data base in a especific directory

От Shane Ambler
Тема Re: How to configure Postgre 8.2 to put the data base in a especific directory
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
David Rodríguez Canelón wrote:
> I put the tablespace in a specific directory, but Postgre created a
> copy of my database in de Postgre directory (C:\Archivos de
> programa\PostgreSQL\8.2\data\base\10818), taking all my free space. I
> need to know how i could set Postgre to create a database in a
> diferent directory and drive than Postgre's.

Did you specify the tablespace when creating the db? or create the
tablespace after the db?

Is the drive NTFS or FAT32? (system and the tablespace drive)

What version of windows?

--

Shane Ambler
pgSQL (at) Sheeky (dot) Biz

Get Sheeky @ http://Sheeky.Biz

Сообщение: Re: COPY errors when trying to convert from 7.4.19 to 8.3.1
Сообщение: Re: COPY errors when trying to convert from 7.4.19 to 8.3.1