org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not open relation

От MC Moisei
Тема org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not open relation
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I get this strange error

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not open
relation 1663/53544/58374: No such file or directory

How do I recover from it ? Version 8.2 on windows.

I think I had an hardware issue in the past where my box rebooted few
times I assume this is due to that thing.

I tried to re index them but is not working. Any ideas ?

Thanks