Re: Transparent column encryption

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Transparent column encryption
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 22.02.23 11:25, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Other changes since v15:
>
> - CEKs and CMKs now have USAGE privileges.  (There are some TODO markers
> where I got too bored with boilerplate.  I will fill those in, but the
> idea should be clear.)

New patch.  The above is all filled in now.

I also figured we need support in the DISCARD command to clear the
session state of what keys have already been sent, for the benefit of
connection poolers, so I added an option there.

The only thing left on my list for this whole thing is some syntax in
psql to force encryption for a parameter.  But that could also be done
as a separate patch.

Вложения