Re: WIN32 pg_import_system_collations

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: WIN32 pg_import_system_collations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023-02-28 Tu 11:40, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:

On Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 12:55 PM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

On 2023-02-27 Mo 17:20, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:

Hmm, yeah. I'm not sure I understand the point of this test anyway:

SELECT to_char(date '2010-03-01', 'DD TMMON YYYY' COLLATE "de_DE");

Uhm, they probably don't make much sense except for "tr_TR", so I'm fine with removing them. PFA a patch for so.

I think you missed my point, which was that the COLLATE clause above seemed particularly pointless. But I agree that all these are not much use, so I'll remove them as you suggest.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan