Re: CREATE FUNCTION ... SEARCH { DEFAULT | SYSTEM | SESSION }

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: CREATE FUNCTION ... SEARCH { DEFAULT | SYSTEM | SESSION }
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2023-11-21 at 09:24 -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
> As to the second, could we somehow come
> up with an API for guc.c where you can ask for an opaque handle that
> will later allow you to do a fast-SET of a GUC?

Yes, attached. That provides a significant speedup: my test goes from
around ~7300ms to ~6800ms.

This doesn't seem very controversial or complex, so I'll probably
commit this soon unless someone else has a comment.

--
Jeff Davis
PostgreSQL Contributor Team - AWS

Вложения