Re: generic return for functions

От Avi Schwartz
Тема Re: generic return for functions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I am afraid you are in exactly the same boat I am in.  Coldfusion does
not recognize the refcursor and as far as I know, currently the only
way to return a result set that CF can read is to return a setof which
requires you to return a user defined data type or a record.  Another
thing that causes me some minor grief is the fact that currently you
cannot have default values to function parameters, a feature we use a
lot.

Avi

--
Avi Schwartz