Re: PostgreSQL website translations

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: PostgreSQL website translations
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Adrian Maier a écrit :
> [...]
> Ok:  I understand that there are no work resources for building some
> web application for translating the website. Some time ago i've been
> told that i'd have to rely on just CVS . I've accepted that and began to
> translate the texts.  And look what's the result: X months later when I had
> the translation complete I found out that in fact the framework was not
> ready for accepting new translations  - and all the work was in vain
> because when/if  the everything will be ready  i'll have to check and
> translate  every single page. Again.

Nope.

I'll have to do this also. But I won't translate everything. I'll print
the english webpage and the french one, read them and check for
differences. I agree this is a tedious process, but much less than
translate once again every single webpage.

--
Guillaume. http://www.postgresqlfr.org http://dalibo.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL website translations
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL website translations