Re: pgsql-committers list is misconfigured

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pgsql-committers list is misconfigured
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> I'm using ipaudit right now, which does a reasonable job of dumping the data,
> but its at least a half hour out before I really know if a change I've made is
> having the desired effect ... would really like to find something more 'real
> time' for dealing with identifying a DOS recipient ...
>
> Is there anything I can do with a Cisco switch for this, maybe?  Something more
> granular then mrtg?

If you have a "decent size" cisco switch, you can use netflow. But you
still need a piece of software to analyze it.

There are a lot of other trafic control "appliances" out there, but
they're pretty expensive... It's not all unusual that this service is
provided datacenter-wide by the ISP - but I assume you've checked with them?

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: