Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.3.1, 8.2.7 Update Release

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.3.1, 8.2.7 Update Release
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

>>> Release Notes: http://www.postgresql.org/8.3/static/release-8-3-1.html
>>>     http://www.postgresql.org/8.2/static/release-8-2-7.html
>> I have fixed the broken docs links in the announcement on the website.
>
> Now that the horse is out of the barn, could we at least put in a
> one-time redirect for the links above so they aren't 404?

I'd vote against it. If we keep putting in redirects everytime someone
posts incorrect URLs, we'll end up with so many redirects we'll soon
enough be entirely unable to add new pages to the site...

The links from the version list on the frontpage are correct, so just
removing the path from the URL will bring you to the right spot - which
is what I'd expect to be standard practice if you encounter a broken URL
in an announcement.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Patch to make some strings available to translations
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.3.1, 8.2.7 Update Release