Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Enable probes to work with Mac OS X Leopard and other OSes that

От Robert Lor
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Enable probes to work with Mac OS X Leopard and other OSes that
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 18. März 2008 schrieb Tom Lane:
>
>> Well, I've got Leopard here, I'd be happy to test it ... but the patch
>> has rendered
>> http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/dynamic-trace.html
>> into a pack of lies quite independently of which OSes are supported,
>> so I'm not very sure what to do.
>>

> Ah yes.  Robert, do you think you could update the documentation a bit on how
> to use the tracing?

Yes, the doc needs to be updated. Will submit a patch soon!

Regards,
-Robert

От: Robert Lor
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Enable probes to work with Mac OS X Leopard and other OSes that
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Enable probes to work with Mac OS X Leopard and other OSes that