Re: Encoding problems with migration from 8.0.14 to 8.3.0 on Windows

От Meetesh Karia
Тема Re: Encoding problems with migration from 8.0.14 to 8.3.0 on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks for the confirmation of this.  For now I'll continue to use the C locale and I'll switch with 8.3.1.

Meetesh

Gregory Stark wrote:
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

I think this is a "must fix" bug for 8.3.1, anyone disagree?
Agreed.

It seems we should collect cases like this for the regression tests. The only
one I was aware of previously was the Turkish one.