Re: favicons

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: favicons
Дата
Re: favicons  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page a écrit :
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
>> There is a bizarre favicon inconsistency developing on *.postgresql.org
>> subsites:
>>
>> www et al.              blue elephant
>> wiki                    none
>> developer               black elephant
>> archives                blue elephant
>> buildfarm               black elephant
>> git                     black elephant
>> www.postgresqlfr.org    WTH???
>>
>> Is there a secret meaning behind the black elephant or should we all move to
>> the blue one?
>
> Black for developer sites, blue for user? I don't think there's any
> plan behind it though, just coincidence. I'm happy to use the blue one
> everywhere.

Perhaps we can do like the mozilla folks just did a few days ago. They
have different favicons for their different websites but they at least
keep a small mozilla head on each of them. See http://www.mozilla.org/
with the red lizard head, see http://wiki.mozilla.org with the book and
a small red lizard head. You can also get a look here
http://www.chevrel.org/fr/carnet/index.php?2008/02/29/698-nouvelles-favicones-pour-les-sites-mozilla
(french text but the toolbar seems to me self explanatory).

Regards.

--
Guillaume. http://www.postgresqlfr.org http://dalibo.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business