Re: www search behaviour

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: www search behaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Gevik Babakhani wrote:
>
>>> Yeah, it's climbing up my TODO list...
>>
>> Anything that I can do to help?
>
> Several variants:
>
> 1. Create custom parser for pgweb, which doesn't mean that '_' is a
> separator

If it's of interest, I've got a custom parser here which is based on the
default defined in wparser_def.c but includes an "identifier" type which
allows underscores.

Bear in mind this is the first bit of C coding I've done in decades, but
it's only tweaking the default parser and adapting it to a contrib/
format so I don't think I could have gone that far wrong.

--   Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: