Re: "could not open relation 1663/16384/16584: No suchfile or directory" in a specific combination of transactions withtemp tables

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: "could not open relation 1663/16384/16584: No suchfile or directory" in a specific combination of transactions withtemp tables
Дата
Ответ на Re: "could not open relation 1663/16384/16584: No such file or directory" in a specific combination of transactions with temp tables  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

See http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2005-05/msg01223.php

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: "could not open relation 1663/16384/16584: No such file or directory" in a specific combination of transactions with temp tables