Re: "could not open relation 1663/16384/16584: No such file or directory" in a specific combination of transactions with temp tables

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: "could not open relation 1663/16384/16584: No such file or directory" in a specific combination of transactions with temp tables
Дата
Ответ на Re: "could not open relation 1663/16384/16584: No such file or directory" in a specific combination of transactions with temp tables  ("Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: "could not open relation 1663/16384/16584: No suchfile or directory" in a specific combination of transactions withtemp tables  ("Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas escribió:

> In the future, it would be nice to relax the restriction on using temp
> rels, though. A flag doesn't lend itself to that easily, but I'm sure
> we'll figure out something if we ever get around to implement that.

I can't recall the rationale for this limitation.  Do we need anything
beyond flushing the table's buffers to disk?  That sounds an easy thing
to implement.