Re: Latest postgres stable version

От Ron Mayer
Тема Re: Latest postgres stable version
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom Lane wrote:
>> On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 12:08 AM, Suresh Gupta VG <suresh.g@zensar.com> wrote:
>>> May I know what is the stable pgsql release and latest?
>
> This topic has been addressed very recently, see this thread:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2008-02/msg00238.php

Yeah - and from that thread there are still misleading
web pages out there to confuse non-native English speakers.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ_chinese_trad.html#1.6

which apparently says that 8.2.3 is the latest, and

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ_czech.html#item1.6

which apparently says 8.2.5 is the latest.

Seems the web site might want to use some macro for the
latest versions to keep the various FAQs up-to-date.

Сообщение: Re: How to reindex when unable to open relation?
Сообщение: Re: How to reindex when unable to open relation?