Re: Bouncing replies [was: SQL standards in Mysql]

От Colin Wetherbee
Тема Re: Bouncing replies [was: SQL standards in Mysql]
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Dean Gibson (DB Administrator) wrote:
> On 2008-02-22 21:34, Scott Marlowe wrote:
>
>> Bouncing messages from a public list is kinda rude.
>>
> No more so, than sending two copies of your reply to me, because you
> don't go up to your mailer's "To:" line and manually delete the extra
> address (as I do on EVERY reply I send to this list).

This is twice in as many days my old iLamp mail machine has been set
aflame by the fires of a heated discussion about how a mailing list's
reply-to is set.  It gets hot enough just running Thunderbird.

If you're going to continue this off-topic discussion, might I suggest
taking it off-list?

Interestingly, yesterday's flame-war took place because someone was
adamant about just the opposite of your argument.

Colin

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Bouncing replies [was: SQL standards in Mysql]
Сообщение: Re: Bouncing replies [was: SQL standards in Mysql]