Re: postgresql function not accepting null values in select statement

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: postgresql function not accepting null values in select statement
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Jyoti Seth wrote:

> If I pass null value as the parameter of postgresql function, which is used
> in the where clause of select statement is not functioning properly.

Either:

1. You're talking about frooble(), in which case it's supposed to do that.

or

2. You'll need to tell us what function it is, how you're using it and
what you think should happen.

My guess is that you're getting a null as the result and that's not
doing what you'd expect in your where clause.

--   Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: