Re: how to create cluster(loadbanacing) of postgresql server

От Markus Schiltknecht
Тема Re: how to create cluster(loadbanacing) of postgresql server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

yogesh m chaudhari wrote:
> Can any Guys help me to create postgresql Cluster.
> Is there any useful link or Info.  related to cluster than pl mail me.

There are various possibilities, for a good start, check the official docu:
   http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/high-availability.html

As well as the advocacy wiki:

http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Replication%2C_Clustering%2C_and_Connection_Pooling

If you are interested in what I'm doing:
   http://www.postgres-r.org

BTW: please don't cross post

Regards

Markus