Re: Newbee to databases (ODBC)

От Andrei Kovalevski
Тема Re: Newbee to databases (ODBC)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

You can use SQLGetData(...) function:

//Setup selectstatement
strcpy((char*) SQLStmt, "Select no_char, blobdata from tab1");

//Execute the statement
rc = SQLExecDirect(dbConnection.StmtHandle, SQLStmt, SQL_NTS);

//Define what to read out from the selection set
rc =SQLBindCol(StmtHandle, 1, SQL_C_LONG, (SQLPOINTER) &no, sizeOf(no),
NULL);
rc =SQLBindCol(StmtHandle, 2 SQL_C_BINARY, (SQLPOINTER) blob, no, NULL);

// get the values
while(SQLFetch(StmtHandle) != SQL_NO_DATA)
{
    void* blob = malloc(no);
    if (blob)
    {
       rc = SQLGetData(StmtHandle, 2, SQL_V_BINARY, blob, no, &no);
       free (blob);
    }
}

--