Re: check_recovery_target_lsn() does a PG_CATCH without a throw

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: check_recovery_target_lsn() does a PG_CATCH without a throw
Дата
Re: check_recovery_target_lsn() does a PG_CATCH without a throw  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-06-11 08:11, Andres Freund wrote:
> While working on fixing [1] I noticed that 2dedf4d9a899 "Integrate
> recovery.conf into postgresql.conf" added two non-rethrowing PG_CATCH
> uses. That's not OK.

Right.  Here is a patch that addresses this by copying the relevant code
from pg_lsn_in() and timestamptz_in() directly into the check hooks.
It's obviously a bit unfortunate not to be able to share that code, but
it's not actually that much.

I haven't figured out the time zone issue yet, but I guess the solution
might involve moving some of the code from check_recovery_target_time()
to assign_recovery_target_time().

Вложения