Re: Official Italian general mailing list

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: Official Italian general mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Ciao guys,
  my best wishes for a wonderful 2008!
> Per discussion in -core, we're recognising both groups as valued
> community members in Italy and are happy to assist either where appropriate.
>
> Regards, Dave
Thanks Dave for acknowledging this.

I was wondering if it is possible to see:

- the pgsql-it-generale or pgsql-it-general (as the international
standards prefer) created as previously requested
- www.itpug.org listed under the international community websites (given
that we are a non-profit organisation)

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: