Re: Official Italian general mailing list

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: Official Italian general mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Ciao Robert,

> Can you explain the relationship between IT-PUG, these new mailing lists, the
> http://www.psql.it/ website, and the mailing lists listed there
> (http://www.psql.it/?q=node/29) ?

IT-PUG is a non profit organisation and we are requesting the
pgsql-it-generale@postgresql.org (or the English named
pgsql-it-general@postgresql.org) for the association purposes. You can
actually find the association charter, officially translated in English,
on our website: http://www.itpug.org/ (
http://www.itpug.org/index.en.html for the English home page) .

I strongly recommend that you do have a look at it, so that you can get
an idea of the organisation goals, objectives, methods of participation,
management, processes, etc.

PSQL.it is a website (portal) about PostgreSQL, they have a mailing list
but they are not currently affiliated with us.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Greg Sabino Mullane"
Сообщение: Moderation coverage
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Official Italian general mailing list