Official Italian general mailing list

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Official Italian general mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dear PostgreSQL community and World Wide Web group,
  as President of the Italian PostgreSQL Users Group (IT-PUG) [1], the
non profit organisation for the promotion of PostgreSQL in Italy, and on
behalf of the whole association I kindly ask you to setup the
'pgsql-it-generale' mailing list on the main PostgreSQL website.
  Last Monday, IT-PUG board of directors has decided to be responsible
for the maintenance of the list, through its active members
contribution. In particular, Federico Campoli and PhD Luca Ferrari have
volunteered to supervise the list and answer to technical questions for
Italian speaking users.
  The main idea of having the pgsql-it-generale@postgresql.org list is
to share the global facility that has already been setup and allow users
of the Italian community to take advantage of it (without reinventing
the wheel for instance with search facilities).
  Thank you for your attention.

Cheers,
Gabriele

[1] http://www.itpug.org/

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Changes to about/sponsors
Сообщение: Re: Changes to about/sponsors