Re: [pgsql-www] Time to update list of contributors

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Time to update list of contributors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>    Committers <-- this is obvious the only question is it only
> committers to the source tree or do we want to give equal billing to
> the -www guys (I think yes to equal billing)

I don't have a problem with that, but I think core code committers and
www maintainers should be indentified separately. On a closely related
note: last time I looked there was no way for anyone to discover on the
web site who the committers actually are. That would also probably be
useful.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: String encoding during connection "handshake"
Сообщение: Re: String encoding during connection "handshake"