Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: update files for beta3

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: update files for beta3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Gregory Stark wrote:
> Why is configure even checked in to CVS?

Right now you don't even need autoconf installed to build out of CVS. Do
we want to impose that as an extra requirement? And if we did it would
need to be the same one used to cut tarballs, or one provably compatible.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: VACUUM/ANALYZE counting of in-doubt tuples
Сообщение: Re: VACUUM/ANALYZE counting of in-doubt tuples