Re: Has anyone attended PostgreSql classes

От Emilie Steele
Тема Re: Has anyone attended PostgreSql classes
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Chander at OTG is an excellent instructor, and OTG's materials are
excellent.  The PosgresQL Database Administration class does start at
the beginning, but the Performance Tuning class has more advanced
topics, and there may be another advanced administration class in the
works.   I highly recommend him.

Mija Lee wrote:
> I went to the 5 day class at OTG that Chander taught. I thought he was
> really good and the price couldn't be beat. I was a total novice and
> found the class challenging. I'm not sure how one might feel if they had
> as much experience as you.
>

> Campbell, Lance wrote:
>
>> I have been using PostgreSql for four years now.  I am the official
>> DBA.  I would like to go through a formal DBA training class.  If you
>> have been to formal PostgreSql training could you please send me your
>> recommendations?  Positive and negative recommendations would both be
>> appreciated.  I plan to attend training somewhere within the US.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>

>> Lance Campbell
>>
>> Project Manager/Software Architect
>>
>> Web Services at Public Affairs