Re: [HACKERS] libpq questions...when threads collide

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] libpq questions...when threads collide
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Don Baccus <dhogaza@pacifier.com> writes:
> Cool!  I am using setdbLogin but the documentation sez they,
> too, aren't threadsafe...maybe this should be changed?

I guess so.  Submit a patch...

> Also, the documentation describes two routines, PQoidStatus and
> PQoidValue, but the libpq source seem to only define PQoidStatus.

PQoidValue is new in current sources --- you must be looking at
current-snapshot docs, rather than what was released with 6.5.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] libpq questions...when threads collide
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] libpq questions...when threads collide