Re: [SPAM] Re: Training events policy ... first test case

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [SPAM] Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Chander Ganesan wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> If we want to do something like that it needs to be done properly by
>> (for example) pre-defining some set categories to ensure we list things
>> appropriately.
>>
> We could fund the change...OTG is willing to foot the bill (assuming we
> get an estimate of cost in advance) , or make a sizable SPI contribution
> (say $1000?) .  I agree this is the best way to go...

That won't fix my own lack of time, but someone might be interested in
taking a look.

/D

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case