Re: [SPAM] Re: Training events policy ... first test case

От Chander Ganesan
Тема Re: [SPAM] Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Дата
Re: [SPAM] Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
> If we want to do something like that it needs to be done properly by
> (for example) pre-defining some set categories to ensure we list things
> appropriately.

We could fund the change...OTG is willing to foot the bill (assuming we
get an estimate of cost in advance) , or make a sizable SPI contribution
(say $1000?) .  I agree this is the best way to go...

I think the community gets the most bang for the buck when they can see
the breadth of courses offered, rather than sheer numbers.

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [SPAM] Re: Training events policy ... first test case
От: Chander Ganesan
Сообщение: Re: [SPAM] Re: Training events policy ... first test case