Re: Training events policy ... first test case

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Дата
Re: [SPAM] Re: Training events policy ... first test case  (Chander Ganesan <chander@otg-nc.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> - --On Sunday, November 04, 2007 01:53:35 -0400 Chander Ganesan
> <chander@otg-nc.com> wrote:
>
>> In the next six months, there are <link>21 events</link> in 4 countries
>> from 13 different companies, including PostgreSQL Administration, and
>> PostgreSQL
>> Database Implement ion and Performance Tuning events.
>
> You'd need to go something like:
>
> Over the next 6 months, there are <link>21 courses</link> being offered in 4
> countries, split up as:<p>
> <ul>
>   <li> 3 - Administration
>   <li> 2 - Implementation
>   <li> 9 - Tuning
> </ul>
>
> Or something like that ...

That would require a much more significant redesign of the way we handle
events which is not something I have time for atm unfortunately. For the
record, I think we'd want to properly seperate them from the other
events and allow them to be categorised in one or more categories (a
single course might cover multiple topics).

/D

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case